Question of the Week: Poison Ivy

Last week the question was:  What is this and is it good or bad?

IMG_20151104_162827_257

This is poison ivy and if you’re allergic to it, then its a real bad thing.  In people who are allergic, the oil called urushiol causes a skin reaction that can last a few weeks.  Its not contagious and it does not spread, according to the American Academy of Dermatology.  For more info, you can look at their website.

 

Here is this week’s question:  What is wrong with these okra roots?

IMG_20151121_155823_666.jpg

 

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Question of the Week and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Question of the Week: Poison Ivy

  1. Arlie Alsup says:

    Nematode

    Like

  2. Trish DeHond says:

    root knot nematode?

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s