There will be a Cover Crop Discussion following the Syngenta Wheat Field Day on May 9th. Below is the agenda for the Discussion. Anyone is welcome to come and listen or ask questions. Additional pesticide credits will be offered. For a reminder of the details for the Wheat Field Day, refer back to this post.
- DTN Cotton Open: Trades Mixed As Dec. Ticks Lower
- Texas Mid-Coast: Corn, Sorghum Harvest Begins; Don’t Neglect Pests in Later Fields
- Texas Sorghum: Sugarcane Aphids Confirmed in Lubbock County
- Florida: Invasive Congongrass Spreading in the Panhandle
- Flint on Crops: Excessive Water Affects Soils and Plants
- Nebraska Corn: Wheat Stem Maggot Infestation
- Nebraska: Japanese Beetles Emerge in Corn and Soybeans
- Nebraska: Grower Q&A – Is This Herbicide-Resistant Palmer Amaranth?
- Minnesota Soybeans: How Valuable Are Preemergence Herbicides? – Video
- DTN Livestock Open: Under Pressure from Negative on Feed News