There will be a Cover Crop Discussion following the Syngenta Wheat Field Day on May 9th. Below is the agenda for the Discussion. Anyone is welcome to come and listen or ask questions. Additional pesticide credits will be offered. For a reminder of the details for the Wheat Field Day, refer back to this post.
- DTN Livestock Close: Strong Gains Develop in Cattle
- Oklahoma: Red River Crops Conference, Altus, Jan. 17-18
- Ag Producers: Do Income Tax Planning Before Year Ends
- Texas Cotton: 3 Mandatory Auxin Herbicide Trainings in Jan., Feb., March
- California Pistachios: Enough Chill, So Far, For 2018 Yields?
- Pennsylvania: New Noxious Weed Act Signed Into Law
- WASDE Cotton: U.S. Sees Increased Exports, Higher Production, Lower Ending Stocks
- WASDE Oilseeds: U.S. Soybean Exports Lowered
- WASDE Rice: Reduced Rough Rice Exports Partially Offset by Higher Milled Trade
- WASDE Coarse Grains: Increased Corn Usage, Reduced Corn Stocks