There will be a Cover Crop Discussion following the Syngenta Wheat Field Day on May 9th. Below is the agenda for the Discussion. Anyone is welcome to come and listen or ask questions. Additional pesticide credits will be offered. For a reminder of the details for the Wheat Field Day, refer back to this post.
- Tobacco: Major Leaf Buyer Turns Its Back on U.S. Burley
- DTN Cotton Open: Moves Lower with Other Markets
- Dicamba: What is Success or Failure in 2018?
- Tennessee: Corn Planting Off to Slow Start
- Farm Business: Using Noncash Incentives for Employees – DTN
- DTN Livestock Open: Chinese Pork Tariffs Further Pressure Lean Hogs
- DTN Grain Open: Markets Lower as Trade War Looms
- DTN Livestock Close: Cattle Futures Finally Catch Corrective Bounce
- Mississippi Rice: Understanding Furrow Irrigation Yield Reduction
- Drought Monitor Weekly: Rains Hit Midwest, Southeast; Southwest, Plains Still Mostly Dry