- AgFax Weekend: AR Dicamba Ban; Agrisure Corn Suit – $217.7Mln
- DTN Livestock Close: Cattle Temporarily Benefit From Late-Week Short-Covering
- Rice – Storm Brings Rain, Wind And Worries – AgFax
- Texas Rice: Learning More About the Rice Planthopper in Nicaragua
- Florida Peanuts: Is Rain Keeping You from Applying Gypsum?
- Rice Update: Market Pulls Back, Bullish Potential Remains
- Welch on Wheat: Early MY Exports Match USDA’s Pace
- Welch on Grain: Corn Exports, Ethanol Production Ahead of Average
- Texas Sorghum: Preparing for Sugarcane Aphids – High Plains Thresholds, Insecticides
- Texas Plains: Crops Look Mostly Good Despite Challenging Season
Category Archives: 4-H
The Marion County 4H will be taking orders for gerbera daisies now through April 21st.
The Chesterfield, Marion, and Marlboro County 4-H clubs are selling Gerbera Daisies. Orders will be taken now through March 31st. There will be a few available after they arrive for those anyone that didn’t get to order but would still … Continue reading
Download the PDF of the registration form here: Pee Dee Region Pullet Chain Registration And the contract here: 2016 Pullet Chain Contract
Download the PDF of the registration form here: 2016 Rabbit Registration Form
Sign up to shoot or be a sponsor at the 2016 4-H Sporting Clays Tournament. This year the tournament will be on Saturday, March 19 at the Live Oaks Sportsman’s Club in Swansea, SC. More information is available here and … Continue reading
Anyone who is interested in starting a 4-H Shooting Sports Club should come and hear Bill Aston of ArborOne and Rick Willey of Clemson University speak about what is involved in getting started.
See the flier below and consider participating in the Paper Clover 4-H Fundraiser at Tractor Supply. Customers are asked to purchase a paper clover for $1 at checkout to support the 4-H program in that county. Check out this link … Continue reading