- AgFax Weekend: Market Winners, Losers | Robots Swarm on Weeds
- Mississippi Soybeans: Variety Suggestions for 2018
- Rice Update: Positive Market Signals Needed for New Crop Planting Decisions
- California Almonds: Is Winter Irrigation Needed?
- Cleveland on Cotton: What a Week! What a Roll!
- Rice Outlook: U.S. Season-Average Farm Price Forecasts Lowered for Both Classes
- Wheat Outlook: Record High World Production Forecast, U.S. Exports Down Slightly
- Cotton Outlook: Global Trade at 4-Year High
- Oil Crops Outlook: Disappointing U.S. Soybean Sales Lead To Lower Export Forecast
- Rose on Cotton: What’s Fueling this Market Run?
Category Archives: Pesticides
The EPA will have new WPS regulations that will go into effect in January of 2018. Take a look at this PDF explaining the differences in the old WPS and the revised WPS: WPSUpdatedComparsionHandout2016TL Any grower who has any employees is … Continue reading
Training manuals from Clemson DPR website. Pre Registration Form for Cat. 8 exam: pre-registration-form
Thursday afternoon was pretty breezy, so I pulled out the wind meter to get an idea for exactly what the wind speed was. The average as shown below was about 9.4 mph. At times the wind was gusting up to … Continue reading
With some of the new herbicide technology labeled for use this year, growers need to be paying more attention than ever to the wind in order to reduce drift. I would urge everyone that plans to apply auxin herbicides to invest … Continue reading
Anyone planning to use the new dicamba or 2,4-D products this year should consider attending this meeting. Representatives from the manufacturers will be sharing valuable guidelines and precautions that applicators should be aware of before using.
2,4-D (Enlist Duo) and dicamba (Xtendimax and Engenia) will be labeled for use this year in certain varieties of soybeans and cotton. Anyone planning to use these products needs to carefully read the labels and be prepared to follow them … Continue reading
Anyone planning to apply dicamba or 2,4-D herbicides this coming growing season should plan to attend this meeting and learn about the restrictions and requirements for their use. Though these will be very useful tools, both of these chemicals present … Continue reading