- AgFax Weekend: AR Dicamba Ban; Agrisure Corn Suit – $217.7Mln
- DTN Livestock Close: Cattle Temporarily Benefit From Late-Week Short-Covering
- Rice – Storm Brings Rain, Wind And Worries – AgFax
- Texas Rice: Learning More About the Rice Planthopper in Nicaragua
- Florida Peanuts: Is Rain Keeping You from Applying Gypsum?
- Rice Update: Market Pulls Back, Bullish Potential Remains
- Welch on Wheat: Early MY Exports Match USDA’s Pace
- Welch on Grain: Corn Exports, Ethanol Production Ahead of Average
- Texas Sorghum: Preparing for Sugarcane Aphids – High Plains Thresholds, Insecticides
- Texas Plains: Crops Look Mostly Good Despite Challenging Season
Category Archives: Upcoming Meetings
Training manuals from Clemson DPR website. Pre Registration Form for Cat. 8 exam: pre-registration-form
There will be a Cover Crop Discussion following the Syngenta Wheat Field Day on May 9th. Below is the agenda for the Discussion. Anyone is welcome to come and listen or ask questions. Additional pesticide credits will be offered. For … Continue reading
Anyone planning to use the new dicamba or 2,4-D products this year should consider attending this meeting. Representatives from the manufacturers will be sharing valuable guidelines and precautions that applicators should be aware of before using.
Anyone planning to apply dicamba or 2,4-D herbicides this coming growing season should plan to attend this meeting and learn about the restrictions and requirements for their use. Though these will be very useful tools, both of these chemicals present … Continue reading
Listed in the table below are opportunities to earn Pesticide and CCA credits at the SC Agribiz Expo this week. Educational Session CCA Credits Pesticide Credits Marketing Crops and Cattle 1 0 Spray Technologies .5 .5 Cover Crops .5 .5 … Continue reading
There will be a vegetable production meeting at the SC Agribiz Expo in Florence this year. See the letter from Tony Melton below for details.