- AgFax Weekend: AR Dicamba Ban; Agrisure Corn Suit – $217.7Mln
- DTN Livestock Close: Cattle Temporarily Benefit From Late-Week Short-Covering
- Rice – Storm Brings Rain, Wind And Worries – AgFax
- Texas Rice: Learning More About the Rice Planthopper in Nicaragua
- Florida Peanuts: Is Rain Keeping You from Applying Gypsum?
- Rice Update: Market Pulls Back, Bullish Potential Remains
- Welch on Wheat: Early MY Exports Match USDA’s Pace
- Welch on Grain: Corn Exports, Ethanol Production Ahead of Average
- Texas Sorghum: Preparing for Sugarcane Aphids – High Plains Thresholds, Insecticides
- Texas Plains: Crops Look Mostly Good Despite Challenging Season
Tag Archives: clemson extension
Training manuals from Clemson DPR website. Pre Registration Form for Cat. 8 exam: pre-registration-form
The following update was prepared by Clemson Peanut Specialist Dan Anco. Some of the peanuts planted in April are starting to show their first blooms. In addition to signaling the start of the development of eventual peanut seed, bloom is … Continue reading
There is a lot of wheat out there starting to push out heads. It’s been growing quickly since the cold a couple weeks ago. Here’s a photo of a few heads just starting to peek out of the flag leaf. … Continue reading
The vast majority of growers wisely waited patiently a few weeks ago when temperatures were warm. Now that the forecast looks to be staying warm, folks are getting ready to plant. A few acres have already been planted and we … Continue reading
According to Weather Underground it got down to 28 this morning (3/15) and its forecast to reach 23 tommorow morning (3/16) and 27 Thursday night (3/17). The cold last night was enough to ruin most of the peach crop in SC. Wheat … Continue reading
Its been a warm winter and the rapeseed is really starting to bolt. We are probably 3 weeks earlier than we were last year. That could be concerning if we get a hard freeze in the next few weeks. Some … Continue reading
Anyone planning to use the new dicamba or 2,4-D products this year should consider attending this meeting. Representatives from the manufacturers will be sharing valuable guidelines and precautions that applicators should be aware of before using.
Download the PDF here.