- AgFax Weekend: Market Winners, Losers | Robots Swarm on Weeds
- Mississippi Soybeans: Variety Suggestions for 2018
- Rice Update: Positive Market Signals Needed for New Crop Planting Decisions
- California Almonds: Is Winter Irrigation Needed?
- Cleveland on Cotton: What a Week! What a Roll!
- Rice Outlook: U.S. Season-Average Farm Price Forecasts Lowered for Both Classes
- Wheat Outlook: Record High World Production Forecast, U.S. Exports Down Slightly
- Cotton Outlook: Global Trade at 4-Year High
- Oil Crops Outlook: Disappointing U.S. Soybean Sales Lead To Lower Export Forecast
- Rose on Cotton: What’s Fueling this Market Run?
Tag Archives: downy mildew
This past week cucurbit downy mildew was found in Charleston and Horry Counties. Downy mildew blows in from the south in the summer and is a very serious disease once it is established. Anyone growing cucurbit crops (cucumber, watermelon, squash, … Continue reading
Cucurbit downy mildew was confirmed this past week in South Carolina by Clemson Plant Pathologist Tony Keinath. Here are a few comments from Dr. Keinath on downy mildew. “Cucurbit downy mildew was confirmed on two cucurbit crops in two counties … Continue reading
Clemson Extension Plant Pathologist Tony Keinath recently released this management guide for Downy Mildew in cucurbits. Here are the links to the resources referenced in Dr. Keinath’s guide: Cucurbit Downy Mildew Alert System Southeastern Vegetable Crop Handbook The downloadable PDF … Continue reading