- AgFax Weekend: Ag Bankers Optimistic; Want a Black John Deere Tractor?
- DTN Livestock Close: Feeder Cattle Finish Week With Triple-Digit Losses
- Oil Crops Outlook: Export Competition Suppresses Expansion of U.S. Soybean Sales
- Wheat Outlook: Global Exports Raised on Expanded Russian, U.S. Sales
- Georgia Pecans: Moderate Deliveries, Market Slightly Higher
- Rice Outlook: U.S. Export Forecast Lowered 2.0 Mln Cwt
- Cleveland on Cotton: A Battle of Supply vs Supply
- Rose on Cotton: We’ll Take That Win
- 2017 Average Farm Land Rent and Labor Rates
- Rice Update: Market Moved by New Business, Demand Factors
Tag Archives: EPA
The EPA will have new WPS regulations that will go into effect in January of 2018. Take a look at this PDF explaining the differences in the old WPS and the revised WPS: WPSUpdatedComparsionHandout2016TL Any grower who has any employees is … Continue reading
The EPA has approved Monsanto’s dicamba product, XtendiMax, for use in soybeans and cotton. This has been several years in the making. According to the EPA press release, “This registration is for a formulation of dicamba that contains an additive … Continue reading
The EPA’s Environmental Appeal Board (EAB) upheld the EPA’s decision to cancel the registration of the insecticide flubendiamide – Bayer’s Belt. Belt was previously labeled on soybeans, peanuts, corn, cotton, and several vegetable crops for the control of caterpillars. The … Continue reading
The EPA has granted a Section 18 label for sulfoxaflor (Transform) for the control of the sugarcane aphid in sorghum. See the authorization letter below for all the details and view the label here: Transform WG Sec 18 SC .
The following statement has been prepared and released by Monsanto’s stewardship department. At this time, no dicamba formulation is registered for in-crop use in Bollgard II XtendFlex cotton or Roundup Ready 2 Xtend soybeans. Monsanto has incorporated the following dicamba … Continue reading
The EPA has issued a final cancellation for the active ingredient in Transform, sulfoxaflor. Previously, we had a section 18 label allowing the use of Transform to control sugarcane aphids in sorghum. Now that this option is gone, the only remaining … Continue reading
Here is an update from Dow (Nov. 30) on the EPA’s recent decision to delay the registration of 2,4-D for use in Cotton.
Below is a statement made by Stephen Cole (Directer of Clemson Department of Pesticide Regulation) and John Mueller (Clemson Agronomic Team Leader and Plant Pathology Specialist). 16 April, 2015 Earlier this week, the U.S. EPA denied a request made by … Continue reading