- AgFax Weekend: Market Winners, Losers | Robots Swarm on Weeds
- Mississippi Soybeans: Variety Suggestions for 2018
- Rice Update: Positive Market Signals Needed for New Crop Planting Decisions
- California Almonds: Is Winter Irrigation Needed?
- Cleveland on Cotton: What a Week! What a Roll!
- Rice Outlook: U.S. Season-Average Farm Price Forecasts Lowered for Both Classes
- Wheat Outlook: Record High World Production Forecast, U.S. Exports Down Slightly
- Cotton Outlook: Global Trade at 4-Year High
- Oil Crops Outlook: Disappointing U.S. Soybean Sales Lead To Lower Export Forecast
- Rose on Cotton: What’s Fueling this Market Run?
Tag Archives: ESO peas
We’ve had good harvesting weather this week and growers are busy taking advantage of it. We’ve had a lot of peas, wheat, and oats harvested. Yields have been variable so far. ESO peas are averaging around 35-40 bushels with the … Continue reading
We’re in our third straight day of rainy weather now. While its holding us up from getting in the fields, the forecast shows the weather drying up towards the end of the week. As soon as the fields dry up … Continue reading
The warm weather has really made the ESO peas explode. They are really blooming now and most have grown over a foot in the last couple of weeks. Its getting difficult to walk in the pea fields as they grow … Continue reading