- AgFax Weekend: Market Winners, Losers | Robots Swarm on Weeds
- Mississippi Soybeans: Variety Suggestions for 2018
- Rice Update: Positive Market Signals Needed for New Crop Planting Decisions
- California Almonds: Is Winter Irrigation Needed?
- Cleveland on Cotton: What a Week! What a Roll!
- Rice Outlook: U.S. Season-Average Farm Price Forecasts Lowered for Both Classes
- Wheat Outlook: Record High World Production Forecast, U.S. Exports Down Slightly
- Cotton Outlook: Global Trade at 4-Year High
- Oil Crops Outlook: Disappointing U.S. Soybean Sales Lead To Lower Export Forecast
- Rose on Cotton: What’s Fueling this Market Run?
Tag Archives: pesticide regulations
The EPA will have new WPS regulations that will go into effect in January of 2018. Take a look at this PDF explaining the differences in the old WPS and the revised WPS: WPSUpdatedComparsionHandout2016TL Any grower who has any employees is … Continue reading
Training manuals from Clemson DPR website. Pre Registration Form for Cat. 8 exam: pre-registration-form