- AgFax Weekend: USDA Curve Ball; Farm Bill Distractions
- Rice: So, Why Has The Market Turned Lower?
- DTN Livestock Close: Another Negative Week for Beef
- Arkansas Rice: Early Yields Encouraging
- Alabama Peanuts: Crop Benefiting from Wet Summer
- Grain Harvest: Yield Monitor Calibration – Garbage In, Garbage Out
- South Carolina: Soybean Loopers on the Rise – Identification and Management
- Welch On Wheat: We’re In A Price-Discovery Phase
- South Carolina Peanuts: Threecornered Alfalfa Hoppers, Late Season Manganese
- Indiana: Fall Applied Herbicides – Controlling Waterhemp and Other Winter Annuals
Tag Archives: pesticides
Training manuals from Clemson DPR website. Pre Registration Form for Cat. 8 exam: pre-registration-form
The EPA has approved Monsanto’s dicamba product, XtendiMax, for use in soybeans and cotton. This has been several years in the making. According to the EPA press release, “This registration is for a formulation of dicamba that contains an additive … Continue reading
PDF of flier with working links: Initial Pesticide 4-21-16
This will be a great workshop for beginners and experienced applicators. Registration may be done online here. The 6 recertification credits will include 3 category 3 credits and 3 core credits.