- AgFax Weekend: Market Winners, Losers | Robots Swarm on Weeds
- Mississippi Soybeans: Variety Suggestions for 2018
- Rice Update: Positive Market Signals Needed for New Crop Planting Decisions
- California Almonds: Is Winter Irrigation Needed?
- Cleveland on Cotton: What a Week! What a Roll!
- Rice Outlook: U.S. Season-Average Farm Price Forecasts Lowered for Both Classes
- Wheat Outlook: Record High World Production Forecast, U.S. Exports Down Slightly
- Cotton Outlook: Global Trade at 4-Year High
- Oil Crops Outlook: Disappointing U.S. Soybean Sales Lead To Lower Export Forecast
- Rose on Cotton: What’s Fueling this Market Run?
Tag Archives: pesticides
The EPA will have new WPS regulations that will go into effect in January of 2018. Take a look at this PDF explaining the differences in the old WPS and the revised WPS: WPSUpdatedComparsionHandout2016TL Any grower who has any employees is … Continue reading
The latest tracking map from NOAA shows Hurricane Irma moving up the east coast early next week and making landfall in SC near Beaufort and Hilton Head early Tuesday morning. It is expected to be Category 1 by the time … Continue reading
Training manuals from Clemson DPR website. Pre Registration Form for Cat. 8 exam: pre-registration-form
The EPA has approved Monsanto’s dicamba product, XtendiMax, for use in soybeans and cotton. This has been several years in the making. According to the EPA press release, “This registration is for a formulation of dicamba that contains an additive … Continue reading
PDF of flier with working links: Initial Pesticide 4-21-16
This will be a great workshop for beginners and experienced applicators. Registration may be done online here. The 6 recertification credits will include 3 category 3 credits and 3 core credits.