- AgFax Weekend: AR Dicamba Ban; Agrisure Corn Suit – $217.7Mln
- DTN Livestock Close: Cattle Temporarily Benefit From Late-Week Short-Covering
- Rice – Storm Brings Rain, Wind And Worries – AgFax
- Texas Rice: Learning More About the Rice Planthopper in Nicaragua
- Florida Peanuts: Is Rain Keeping You from Applying Gypsum?
- Rice Update: Market Pulls Back, Bullish Potential Remains
- Welch on Wheat: Early MY Exports Match USDA’s Pace
- Welch on Grain: Corn Exports, Ethanol Production Ahead of Average
- Texas Sorghum: Preparing for Sugarcane Aphids – High Plains Thresholds, Insecticides
- Texas Plains: Crops Look Mostly Good Despite Challenging Season
Tag Archives: pesticides
Training manuals from Clemson DPR website. Pre Registration Form for Cat. 8 exam: pre-registration-form
The EPA has approved Monsanto’s dicamba product, XtendiMax, for use in soybeans and cotton. This has been several years in the making. According to the EPA press release, “This registration is for a formulation of dicamba that contains an additive … Continue reading
PDF of flier with working links: Initial Pesticide 4-21-16
This will be a great workshop for beginners and experienced applicators. Registration may be done online here. The 6 recertification credits will include 3 category 3 credits and 3 core credits.