- AgFax Weekend: Market Winners, Losers | Robots Swarm on Weeds
- Mississippi Soybeans: Variety Suggestions for 2018
- Rice Update: Positive Market Signals Needed for New Crop Planting Decisions
- California Almonds: Is Winter Irrigation Needed?
- Cleveland on Cotton: What a Week! What a Roll!
- Rice Outlook: U.S. Season-Average Farm Price Forecasts Lowered for Both Classes
- Wheat Outlook: Record High World Production Forecast, U.S. Exports Down Slightly
- Cotton Outlook: Global Trade at 4-Year High
- Oil Crops Outlook: Disappointing U.S. Soybean Sales Lead To Lower Export Forecast
- Rose on Cotton: What’s Fueling this Market Run?
Tag Archives: thrips damage
The following update was prepared by Clemson Peanut Specialist Dan Anco. Some of the peanuts planted in April are starting to show their first blooms. In addition to signaling the start of the development of eventual peanut seed, bloom is … Continue reading
In the last couple issues of Clemson Entomologist Jeremy Greene’s Cotton/Soybean Insect Newsletter, Dr. Greene mentions the Thrips Infestation Predictor (TIP) tool. This tool predicts the thrips pressure of cotton based on planting date. The chart below is from the TIP website … Continue reading